Friday, April 27, 2007

PW results...

***From GyPsyGal.moblog dated 27 Apr 2007, 2:46:04 AM***

Upon release of the A level results for Project Work (two weeks ago), many J2s were unhappy about it :X
(source: My paper 26 April 2007)
Apparently, the distribution of As is not even amongst the various Junior Colleges:
Hwa Chong- 85%
Raffles- over 40%
Meridian- over 50%
Temasek- only 7%
St Andrew- less than 1% !!!
If i am not wrong, AJ managed to get over 10% of the students getting As and we are not in the extreme cases mentioned above +)
However, this makes me wonder how my cohort will do then given the fact that we are just embarking on the PW journey yet such a furore was caused among students in many JCs!
I'm not sure how actually were the grades assigned; local or Cambridge? MOE or respectively schools internally? I (totally) am worried about it...
Afterall, it's going to make up 10 per cent of Universities' admission criteria :p

No comments:

Post a Comment